voterreg.kar.nic.in – karnataka voter id card online registration 2016

October 01, 2016
http://www.ceokarnataka.kar.nic.in and voterreg.kar.nic.in are the official website of Karnataka Voter ID card online registration 2016 (inclusion, deletion, modification and transposition). This website is maintained by Chief Electoral Officer, Karnataka and hosted by National Informatics Centre.

www.voterreg.kar.nic.in
  • Website URL: www.voterreg.kar.nic.in
  • Launched by: Chief Electoral Officer (CEO), Karnataka
  • Hosted by: National Informatics Centre (NIC)
  • Uses: inclusion, deletion, modification and transposition of Voter ID cards
  • Total Voters: 4,70,29,094 (2,39,51,664 - Male, 2,30,73,249 - Female and 4181 - Others) as on 05 January 2015
  • Eligible Date for New Voters: 01 January 2017
  • Date of Online and Offline Registration: 01 to 31 October 2016 (224 Assembly constituencies)
  • Final Roll Publish Date: Tuesday, 10 January 2017
  • Call Center Phone Number: 1950 and 22660000 (BBMP)
  • Check Your Name in Electrol List: Send SMS "KAEPIC<space>EPIC Number" to 9243355223
  • CEO Official Website: www.ceokarnataka.kar.nic.in
You need to first register yourself in the www.voterreg.kar.nic.in to enable you to get your username and password for your online submission.

Instructions for New Users:

Voter ID Card Registration

Voter ID Card Online Registration Forums
  • Form-8 (Modification)
  • Form-8A (Transposition)
  • Form-7 (Deletion)
  • Forum-6A (Inclusion for NRI)
  • Form-6 (Inclusion)
voterreg.kar.nic.in has already registered 10,81,117 users since its launch on 01 October 2011.

author

Author Name

Author Description!

Get Free Email Updates to your Inbox!

28 comments

Gopal Kallappa Talawar MOD

I am need to change name, In old voter id by mistake typed Gopalkrashna Kallappa Talawar in place of my original name Gopal Kallappa Talawar. Kindly do the necessary changes and pls confirm me.

hi, i registered newly, when i went to login page after giving email address and password its showing not valid but i tried many times its not taking. How to over come this now?

p.subramanya MOD

Sir, I want to enroll my name in the voter list, but I am not getting that page.

Hi, I have already registered but I have not received the password so far. kindly help me..

I am need to change name and Birth date. In old voter id by mistake typed Dipak in place of my original name Deepak and 10/xx/1988 in place of my original birth date 10/09/1988. Kindly do the necessary changes and pls confirm me.

Dear sir, I have been sent my documents by courier but it came return because of the address is problem please send me the address and also may i submit application form one more time again the same name, address and photo also please let me know.

To include my name, i clicked to Form 6, But a dialogue box displayed on screen like this : “Internet Application is deactivated. As per the Election Commission of India’s Notification submission of online applications will be resume on post Final Roll 2012 publication during January 2012″ So what i must do first? Waiting for your response.

Hello Sir, I am Vasudeva, staying in Hassan. I lost my voter ID while traveling. Now I need duplicate copy of my ID. I don’t remember the ID No. My home town is Hassan. Can you please tell me that shall I apply my duplicate ID through online? Waiting for your reply sir. Please reply me.

Thanking you,
Vasudeva

Akshaya Kumar MOD

My date of birth was wrongly appeared in voter id. I applied for correction in 2009. i don’t know whether it is corrected or not. And i did not received new id so far. What should i do now? whether apply for correction again or what? kindly reply me sir.

My date of birth was wrongly appeared in voter id. I applied for correction in 2011. I don’t know whether it is corrected or not. And i did not received new id so far. What should i do now? whether apply for correction again or what? kindly reply me sir.

Dr. Sukanta Samuel MOD

My and my wife’s voter ID cards are full of mistakes in Kanada language, but every details in English is right. What shall I do? Secondly, I have changed my residence from one layout to another layout in the same constituency. Only I would like to change the house no. and street in my voter ID. Can I submit online or Kacharakanahalli BBMP office which located ward no.29? Can you suggest what shall I do?

Sir, i am Yamuna. I have lost my Voter id card while traveling in Bangalore. Please suggest me what should i do now to get a new card. I have not lodged complaint. Whether it is necessary to lodge a complaint?. Without complaint is it possible to get a new voter id card?. My hometown is udupi. i am working in Bangalore. is it possible to apply from Bangalore or i need to go to my home town. Please help me in this regard.

Thanking you
Yamuna

Narasimha kuamr MOD

Sir, I am Narasimha kuamr. I visited the site voterreg.kar.nic.in. But when I tried to register my self it is not accepting my mobile no and email id. When I click the signup button nothing happens. I am having 2 valid email and mob nos but still say not valid number. I think there is a problem (bug) in the site. The bbmp control room no 22660000 is also bogus as it does not exist. Please do things if u r really interested and not half hearty work. Please do not harass us like this. I hope u will take action.

Anup Naresh MOD

I am filling the registration from for the first time, and it says I have already registered...how to over come this problem?

I registered newly, when I went to login page after giving email address and password its showing not valid but I tried many times its not taking. How to over come this now?

What is the last date for manual registration?

shanta kumar MOD

I have applied online new voter identity card, and I have an acknowledgement number but in department they have not ready to accept hard copy of voter identity card application. kindly help me…

After registering, when I try to login giving email address and password (received via mobile) there seems to problem. The system doesn’t allow to login. Is this some technical problem or the last date of registration is over.

ASSIDDIQ IMPEX MOD

I am R.M. Siddiq living in Udupi. I tried to put our name in voters list twice by applying thru form no. 6, Unfortunately even in latest list our names are missing, for surprising my fathers name found deleted only my mothers name remaining among our family members. Please guide us how our names can come in list. Expecting for your quick action… Best regards; R.M. Siddiq

Sir, I've applied for change of address through online a year ago. But still the says "Field verification completed" Please advice what should I do Next?

I have registered on line and send the hard copies with acknowledgement 3 months back. Can you please tell me when can I get my EPIC. It is still showing the status UNDER PROCESS.....

After registering, when I try to login giving email address and password (received via mail) there seems to problem. The system doesn’t allow to login.

Punith G R MOD

I have submitted form 8 for name correction in voter ID card. But my login account punith.grcs@gmail.com is deactivated because of wrong entry of password more than once and its saying to call 1950 but no one is picking the call. Please kindly help me to activate my account to check status of my submitted application.

Anonymous MOD

Hello Sir, I am a counselor residing near Jnanabharathi Bangalore. I am taking care of Handicapped lady aged 26yrs widow, motherless who stays in Girinagar Bangalore. Since I was not in station for the last one month, I did not know today is the last date to register for making new voters id. She doesn't have any proof, she is not independent, and she has a son of six years old whom she has none to look after. She is ready to make a rental agreement in her name tomorrow with the help of her son's teacher. She is also appearing for her S.S.L.C exam which she had balance of 3 subjects. Infact I never knew we could do this online. She has searched for the past one year in and around Girinagar, but nobody to help her. She cannot walk independently. Unfortunately, I was also away and was under the impression that somebody would come and enroll at her door since election is approaching nearer like earlier days. We really require this card for her treatment at Nihmans also, if somebody can help us on.

Venkata Kiran MOD

I have applied online, after many a days i.e (11 Months) currently my application status is showing Field Verification Completed, what does this mean. Is it, the EPIC is going to be issued.

I had applied for Voters 3 months back I have received it with different Photo, hence I have submitted another application for modification, but haven't received any update for this request no - 190587. Please check this and do the needful.

Madhusudana Reddy.P MOD

Sir, I am also having the same question as Venkat Kiran, I have applied online, on 03 April 2013 currently my application status is showing Field Verification Completed, Then I came to know that Bangalore one is issuing the voter id cards at Kormangla, But when I went and gave my application number, then they said that your application number is not there in the list. I do not understand Field verification completed means. Is it the EPIC is issued or not for me.

Anonymous MOD

I have to travel for one month in respect of the job requirement out of the town so I will not present on date of election in my town. My friend was telling me that if I am not present then my voting card will be cancelled and my name will be removed from list is it true? please tell urgent.