gokdom.kar.nic.in - Karnataka minority scholarships (fresh & renewal) 2015-2016 online

July 02, 2015
www.gokdom.kar.nic.in is the official website of Government of Karnataka Directorate of Minorities (GOKDOM) Scholarships (fresh & renewal) 2015-2016, Coaching/Trainings, Hostels and other schemes online applications.
  • Service: Karnataka Minority Scholarships and Schemes
  • Academic Year: 2016-2017
  • Department: Government of Karnataka Directorate of Minorities (GOKDOM)
  • Director: Akram Pasha K.A.S.
  • Joint Director: Nayaz Ahamad Sharif K.C.A.S
  • Deputy Director: Sabeer Ahmed. Mulla K.G.S
  • Assistant Director: Ayeesha Firdose K.E.S, Shireen Nadaf K.M.A.S and Najeebulla Khan K.T.S
  • Scholarships: Pre-Matric, Post-Matric, Merit-cum-Means, Overseas, Uttejana Scheme for PUC, UG & PG
  • Stipend: ITI/Diploma, Law Graduates
  • Schemes: Bidaai, Shaadi Mahals/Community Halls, Skill Development, Coaching (Remedial, UPSC/KPSC/KPSC Entrance Exam etc), Working Women’s' Hostel, Morarji Desai Schools, Grant to Orphanage, Occupational Training etc. (for more check website)
  • Eligible Minority Communities: Muslims, Christians, Sikhs, Jains & Buddhists
  • Phone Number: 080-22863618
  • Fax: 080-22863617
  • E Mail Address: gokdom@gmail.com
  • District Office Contact Details: http://gokdom.kar.nic.in/English/Default.aspx?PageNo=6
  • Website: www.gokdom.kar.nic.in
GOKDOM Scholarships

Important Links
  • Post Matric Scholarship 2014-15: www.gokdom.kar.nic.in/English/Default.aspx?PageNo=12
  • Pre-Matric Scholarship 2014-15: www.gokdom.kar.nic.in/English/Default.aspx?PageNo=10
  • Merit-Cum-Means Scholarship 2014-15: www.gokdom.kar.nic.in/English/Default.aspx?PageNo=14
  • Coaching/Trainings: www.gokdom.kar.nic.in/English/Default.aspx?PageNo=19
GOKDOM Office Address
Name: Government of Karnataka Directorate of Minorities
Building: 20th Floor, V.V. Towers,
Road: Dr. Ambedkar Veedhi,
Place: Bangalore
State: Karnataka
Country: India
PIN: 560001
author

Author Name

Author Description!

Get Free Email Updates to your Inbox!

8 comments

I am Jain student, can I get minority scholarship?

humera jabeen MOD

I am a student of MSc. agriculture biotechnology in GKVK Bangalore, my father is driver can’t able to pay the semester fees. So in your trust please help me. I also want to do P.hd in the same campus.

I am doing MCA 2nd year, my father has affected by stroke so I can’t able to pay the semester fees from 2nd semester to 4th semester still I didn’t pay the fees after that 5th and 6th semester fees also I can’t able to pay the fees, so in your trust if you can able to help me please. My father past one year he is not working, please help me in your trust for money fund 2,00,000.

Santan Mendit MOD

I would like to thanks our minority’s members who all are working there by using their honesty I got scholarship in my academic year …. Once again I would like to thanks….. Thank you very much for your help.

I am 10th Std. student. I have received the scholarship 2010-11 for Rs. 4,600/-. But 2011-12 I have not received tell me the reason. I’m belongs to poor background what over getting it was great help for my education.

I am studding in 4th semester DME in Government polytechnic, Raichur since from two years. I am not getting help from your trust I am applying form continuously two years I had applied form this year & also posted for directorate of Karnataka so please provide me incentives.

Sadiqa Begum MOD

I am a medical student I received money twice but last year I submitted for renewal till now I dint receive please review it fast as I need to pay my collage dews, thanking you.

QUAIS QUAMAR MOD

I am diploma (civil) 2nd year student. I have received the scholarship 2011-12 for Rs. 4,600/-. But 2012-13 I have not received tell me the reason. I’m belongs to poor background what over getting it was great help for my education.